On Thursday I had my eggs retrieved. They usually get 70% of the follicles so of 12 follicles we were hoping for 10 or so eggs. My RE is a miracle worker and got all 12 eggs. We were so excited. They were then fertlilized and again you hope for 70 %. Well 9 fertlilzed. I was hoping for more but that is a good start. They are now frozen are waiting for next month to do the transfer. Keep praying.
4 comments:
Yay!! Can't wait to see how many you get! he, he
That's great news! I hope nothing but the best for you this time around. We will start trying again soon. We did start last summer, but when Chris lost his job, we felt it best to put baby plans on hold. I'm nervous about my hormone issue starting over again, but it such a simple fix compared with what you are going through. I'll keep you & Kyle in my prayers!
Keep me updated on that. I hope it all works out for you. Your kids are so cute!!
As someone who knows what this is like, I am definitely praying for you. And, I'm excited for you as well! Yay for babies!! :) Those really are great numbers...
Post a Comment