I have always said that my kids love each other and play so well together, well now I have proof. We have all been a little under the weather here. Monday night Kayla woke up and started the bug by throwing up every 15 to 30 min all night and it was oh so fun. On Tuesday, Tanner would come over to where she was laying on my lap and pat her back. What a sweet brother. On Wednesday morning Tanner would eat breakfast and then started his own sick party. Once I put Kayla down when she wanted holding to get Tanner who was crying. Kayla then proceeded to go down the hall, find Tanner's snuggly(soft blanket) and bring it back and give it to him. She loves her snuggly so much and carries it everywhere, that she knew it would make Tanner fell better. It brought tears to my eyes. What a kind sister.
Kyle has taught them to give each other hugs. It is so darling. They hug, lays heads on shoulders and pat backs. I took a video hopefully it will work. I am so glad they love each other and can show it.
I had this week off school for Ramadan so I was excited for my vacation. We were even going to Disneyland. They Kyle had to stay for a couple of days for work and then they got sick, so our trip was a no go. I wasn't excited to spend my vacations with sick kids and husband. We didn't even get to do fun things around here. I did spend the week sorting clothes, organizing the garage and their bedroom. Hopefully that will make things run more smoothly.
2 comments:
Oooooooooh! I love the hugs and sweetness!
That hugging footage was so, so, precious!!
Sorry about the throw up.....
Post a Comment