There is one working orchard in the Las Vegas area and we headed out there today. We had so much fun. The pumpkin selection wasn't great and pretty picked over but the kids didn't care. There were apples to pick. That was their favorite. Help Dad, the apples are hard to pick.

Kayla's turn, pull hard.

But they had to eat them right away. Tanner thought I was taking his apple away when all I wanted was a picture, hence he is upset.

There were pumpkins to pick and corn stalks everywhere.

Here is a pumpkin Kayla found, notice the expression as it was heavy.
Here Tanner is trying to bite it like his apple. Maybe he thought it was just a large apple.

We even found a couple of zucchini. I am going to make some bread. Two big ones like this cost $1.15 I think.

Notice the apple still in Tanner's hand.

3 comments:
I really enjoy tge pictures.
Love, Mom
Oooooooooh! I love these pictures, Melissa! Gorgeous smiles!
You ALMOST make me wish I had twins. Yours are so adorable... oh well... being a mom is such hard work, but days like this gilcrease day are the best!!!
Post a Comment