Saturday, October 1, 2011

Photo Shoot

 My friend took pics my kiddos. Here are a few of my favorites. I have them printed and on my wall already. My little cuties. I am so blessed to have these little angels in my life. Life is quite crazy right now. But sometimes I have a moment to sit down and count my blessings. These 4 little children of God are at the top of my list. I am so proud of them and the people they are becoming. I spent 6 months with 4 under 4. Then I spent the next 2 months with all of the kids sick and crabby with breathing treatments, doctor appointments, ear infections, antibiotics, coughs, throwing up, fevers, new teeth, belly aches. I hope we are at the end of that. Everyone seems to finally be getting happier and I hope I am happier too. The last year has been a roller coaster ride, but I am trying to enjoy the little moments with my munchkins.

Ainsley-such a cutie pie and snuggle bunny


 Lydia-She has the biggest smiles.

 Big brother and sister

 Sharing secrets
 Love their personalities in this one.

 I am looking forward to all the great times these 4 will have together.


 
Tanner-My little goofball

 Kayla-Looking so grown up. I can hardly stand it.



No comments: