I am a SAHM to 2 sets of twins who are 3 1/2 yr apart. Life has been crazy because at some point I thought I would never have kids. I had a long fertility road and after 2 failed IVF rounds I was ready to give up. Thankfully we decided to give it one more shot and had success. I quit my teaching job after teaching up to 29 weeks and love being a mom. I had 6 weeks of bed rest and then my babies were born at 36 weeks and came home from the hospital with me. So glad.
I grew up in Virginia and still miss the east and wish I lived there. I currently live in Las Vegas where my hubby Kyle is a Realtor who also drives a cab and manages 3 rental houses for his dad. Needless to say he works about 80 hrs a week so I feel like a widow as we don't see him much.
My big kids just turned 4 and are excited to start school next year and want to do preschool this year but still trying to figure that out. We will probably do a co-op based one with some friends. Kayla is first born and had terrible colic and was a horrible baby. When she started crawling at 6 mo and 1 week, life was great. She was happy and has been going non stop ever since. She took her first steps at 9 mo and always takes life at a run. She is a people person and always wants to be in the middle of everything. She loves her twin and they are best freinds. She is a great big sister and helps out the babies constantly
Tanner was very laid back baby, thank goodness. He was a watcher and 95% of the time life was easy, but when that other 5% came out, watch out. He loves to play independently and has a great imagination. He loves to cook and has been helping me in the kitchen since he was 2. His currently goal is to be a chef, and I wouldn't be surprised. He has a plan for everything and it had better be followed or he is into throwing fits.
We went back to try IVF again hoping for another set of twin, crazy I know, but I felt like it was my last chance and I wanted 4 kids.My babies were born at 37+2 and were healthy and came home from the hospital with me. I don't even know how to describe these last 6 months but I am sure you know what it has been like. Having 4 under 4 was insane, wonderful, and exhausting.
Ainsley was fussy this first 2 1/2 months but then life got easier and she would sit and play in a bouncer happily. Lydia was a peaceful baby until 2 1/2 mo and then she wanted mom to hold her all the time. I think life is getting easier ( but they have been sick the last 3 weeks). Lydia is sitting up unassisted and loves to eat real food, not just purees. She loves to be in the middle of things and always wants to be entertained. Ainsley is still trying trying to figure life out and is relaxed some days and just fusses other days.
Welcome to the crazy Hardman World.
1 comment:
Whoa!!! Crawling at 6 months and taking steps at 9 months!! She was an early bloomer!!
I enjoyed reading this ☺
Post a Comment