Here are a few milestones
First smiles. April 13th-Lydia
April 16th-Ainsley
First Laughs-
May 14th-Ainsley
May 21st-Lydia
They are both sleeping 10 hrs at night. Loving it.
They are enjoying playing with toys and love their big brother and sister.
I am not sure my blog is worth keeping up. Anyone out there reading it? If so let me know.
5 comments:
yes, keep up the blog!
It makes me feel in touch! Love, Mom
I understand...it is hard to keep up with blogging! I don't even have twins...and you have two sets of twins...I don't know how you do it all but you are doing a great job ☺.
I like to hear about your adventures.
Me! I check in very so often. But oh my gosh you must be busy! Keep up the amazing work. More than anything, you'll be so glad you have this record. It will be interesting when our kids look to our blogs someday for a record of their childhood.
Post a Comment