Here are the pic from the girls blessing weekend. I didn't realize I hadn't posted them. Here are the girls swinging together. I had to get a second swing when I realized how much they love the swing. That is a great way to get things done is stick them both in a swing. It is how I make breakfast in the morning and any other time they will let me.
Uncle Shane wresting wtih all 3 kids. They had such a blast.
Drew and Tiffany drove down for the weekend. At the time they weren't married but did so last weekend. We are so glad to have her as part of the family.
Skin the cat
Grandma reading to Kayla and Tanner
Lydia's first bath.
The girls blessing dresses made by Grandma Whittier. They are beautiful.
The Hardman cousins
Two sets of twins
All of the family we had in town.
Friends who came to the blessing
No comments:
Post a Comment