Thursday, December 30, 2010

Play group latest

 Once a week we have 6 three yr olds who get together and do some crafts. Here are this months that I hosted. They glued marshmallows to make snow flakes. Hey I had to make it feel like winter some how as it was 60 degrees on Christmas.
 I was amazed at how carefully they all lined up the marshmallows on the lines. Theses kids have come so far. When we started in September, they would barely color a paper and now we can do some more complex projects and they love it.
 Then we made snow on our houses using a cotton ball to dab on snow. Tanner really got into it.
 Look at that concentration
 As a fun treat before Christmas we decorated gingerbread cookies. They all told me they couldn't and it was too hard, but did a great job. They loved adding the sprinkles and the chocolate chips on top


 I think the frosting was an inch thick on top when we was finished. Hey at least he was doing it alone.

No comments: