I had great plans of posting how my pregnancy went through all the stages as I don't journal so I would have a record. I am over half way through and have hardly done anything. I think the big reason is I expected my pregnancy would be like my last one. I don't think it has been in any way. Everything is so different. OH well, I have learned to except that. I hit 23 weeks and am so glad. That means only 13 more weeks until I reach my goal. Yeah.
I do have placentia previa. That is the bad new. I go back in 2 weeks for another ultrasound at the MFM specialist. Dr. Sacks will check it out and then see how things are going. He is very different from my last specialist but seems very knowledgeable. He gave me a 65% chance of it going away. The first u/s I was told one was on top and the other on the edge of my cervix (at the OB's office) then I went to Dr. Sacks and one was totally over the cervix. Went back 2 weeks later and one over cervix and the other near it coming down the back at a 45 degree angle. It seems to be getting worse. It may be just my limited knowledge but it doesn't give me much hope. I have hopes of it moving up to 32 weeks and then it is too late. I am told if it doesn't move then I will be put on bedrest and med to make my uterus relax. Not what I want so praying it resolves on its own. With 2 placentas things get more complicated.
A week ago they measure the girls and they both weighed 1 lb(within 5 grams of each other). That is great news. You want them to stay really close in size. It is also with in the range you want to see for a singleton (14 oz to 1 lb 1 oz) so that is fabulous. I got a couple of 4-D pics of baby B but baby A wouldn't cooperate and only showed us the back of her head. From here on out it will only get harder as they get squished tighter and tighter together.
Starting like 2 weeks ago I feel them move all the time. I love the feeling. There is something special about feeling a baby (or two) move in utero. There is nothing like it in the world. I have to enjoy the positive parts of the pregnancy or it can get over whelming. Baby A used to move alot more but now they are moving about the same. They haven't started pusing back yet when you push on the outside. I can't wait for that to happen and then hopefully Kayla and Tanner can feel them move. They really want to but it is still hard.
I still have days I don't feel well. In fact yesterday was one of those days and am not past the throwing up at times either. Other days I feel pretty well most of the day. It seems like everyday I will have an hour or two where I just need to lay down and let the feelings pass. I am just grateful that it is not all day everyday like it was. I will count my blessings.
2 comments:
Thanks for the update!! Such good news that they are growing well and staying within grams of each other's weights...and that you can feel lots of movement.
I will send some prayers your way about the placenta previa. Hopefully it will go away.
Post a Comment