Saturday, March 27, 2010

Our last week

Here is what we have been up to for the last week or so. We made a chocolate cheese cake. Really easy and so good. Kyle thought it was too rich but I loved it.
Reading, Reading and more Reading. The kids love to read all the time. I am so glad for this.
I pulled out the Easter decorations and they were thrilled. They loved their blow up Easter bunnies and the baskets of eggs. Think they played with them for like 3 hours the day we go tthem out.
We at our first popcycles of the season. We had great weather at the beginning of the week adn then it got cold and windy. Oh well. Tanner kept telling me that his popcycle was cold. Really?? We ended up having to save half of it for later as he couldn't deal with all the cold. What happened.??
We have a great hammock that the kids love to lay in,. Or should I say Kyle loves to lay in. It is a fun place to relax outside.

1 comment:

Ava Nielson said...

Looks like a great week! Are you going to be in Mesa for Easter?