We had a fabulous Halloween this year. The kids were all excited. They even said trick or treat to everyone. Kayla loved here giraffe costume. We had to talk Tanner into putting his on at the first place with the community event of trick or treating around some booths. Then we went to the trunk or treat at church and after he didn't want to take his off. I love the warm weather here for Halloween. WHen I took his hood off his head was all sweaty. I woudl prefer that to bundling up in coats. Sorry to all of you guys in the cold. Here we are after the pumpkins were carved. They got a kick out of it and loved deciding what shapes we should carve.
Tanner kept looking in the pumpkin at the "fire" and sitting up and laughing. It was so cute. He loved that fire. I think we lit each one 30 times as it was fun to blow out the candles.



Kyle wanted to carve triangles but the kids chose ovals. He didn't think that was the best choice but you can see the result.
Kyle wanted to carve triangles but the kids chose ovals. He didn't think that was the best choice but you can see the result.
1 comment:
I really like seeing all the pictures
Love, Mom
Post a Comment