I always have good intentions to post what is happening in our lives. I have two problems. One Kyle is always working during the day on the computer and by night I am too tired. Then I got a fabulous new camera for Christmas but the blog doesn't like pic that are that big so half the time I choose and load and it does its thing for like 5 min and then times out and won't load them. This is frusterating so I jsut get off with out posting anything. So here are some things that have been happening.
The kids are learning their colors. They learned yellow or (yeyow) with out any specific practice. So we started learning others they now know blue, red, purple, green and pink. It isn't perfect yet but they get them right most of the time.
Tanner has turned on his opinion. He won't do, eat, go, say anything unless it is his choice or he thinks of it. I am glad he knows what he wants but...
Kayla loves to tease. Kyle has done it with her since the beginning and Uncle Troy only encourages it. So she does it to everyone especially her brother. This is making for some fights. Kayla also wants to say, do, be, act, have what anyone else has. Not that she knows why or even really wants it, but if Tanner has it, she is supposed to also.
We are now binky free in our house. I am so happy. They have even gone to bed and nap for the last 3 days with very little crying and no binky. I am so glad to have that over with. We now have "big girls" and "big boys" in our house. As we constantly remind them so they don't whine or cry or throw fits their favorite three activities.
I think Troy is their favorite person now. They always want to play with him. THey want to wake him up as soon as they get up. They come in to our room when they wake and then we ahve to convince them that they need to leave Troy alone. This morning Tanner escaped and Kyle went to find him. He was sitting on Troy's bed by his head shaking Troy back and forth telling him to "get up". I am sure there are times being an Uncle is exhausting.
2 comments:
The great thing about being a Whittier is i dont even remember it at all.....oh the joys of sleeping
SO great to hear your updates. Sounds like you are having fun. My friend figures out how to post the big pics, I can ask her how for you. Enjoy the summer!
Post a Comment