Sunday, May 10, 2009

Trama

I can't seem to get caught up on pics so they will probably be out of order but therea re still some from the last month of traveling I want to share. But first, I must tell about our first trip to the ER. Hey, don't judge We made it almost 2 years and you have to double that as there are two of them and it wouldn't have happened if they weren't the same age any way. Well one night as we were cooking dinner the kids were "helping" and sitting on the counter. Tanner picked up the scissors as I turned around to set the table and Kayla wanted them. Bad combination. Well Kayla's left pinky finger got the pad almost taken off. I grabed her and wrapped it in a paper towel and off the the ER we headed. We had company and were so greatful Mike was there to watch Tanner so we could both go to the hospital. Here is how they wrapped it. It is still recovering and looking pretty gross. We will see what happens as time goes on. She was an angel and hardly cried at all.



Here is the one good pic I got of their Easter clothes.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look marvelous in the Easter outfits! Mike

Meri said...

Oh, scary, Melissa! I'm comforted thinking of you dealing with this scary event, though, because you are always so cool under pressure. You always know just what to do. I would definitely have panicked!!!