Wednesday, July 30, 2008

One Year Old

As many of you have read in the past I have taken monthly pictures in this bouncy seat. So here are our year pics. I took on of them at 2 weeks in the seat together and one on their birthday. It is amazing how they have grown and changed. They have such big personalities for such little people. Thanks to eveyone for your support and your interest in our twins over the last year. It has been an amazing times. There have been many highs and plenty of lows. Lots of stress, heartache, but plenty of laughs, smiles, hugs, and joys. I don't think I could have predicted what life would be like with twinfants but I wouldn't change it for the world. I am excited to continue our journey into toddlerhood with two of them. I hope you continue to share the journey with our family.







No comments: