
I could never get Kayla to sit in the swing, she would always cry.I tried again this morning and she sat in there and looked all around. I did sit it up instead of lay it down so that might of helped. She hates to lay down. When I put her on the couch now I sit her up in the corner and she loves it. About 20 minutes later I look over and lo and behold she is alseep. She spent an hour in the swing today. How nice. Hopefully this is the start of something new. That is a good thing because from the time Kayla got up at 7:00 until now at 12:00 one or both babies have been awake. I am glad they are being awake more but I can't hold her all the time which is what she wants. To be held and walk around.


The other morning they looked so cute in their pj's and sleep sacks. Kyle always sits them up on his pillow in the morning as we feed, change, and dress them.
1 comment:
So cute! The babies have grown into the baby look. Its fun to see them more alert.
Post a Comment